Our work is built upon core values that help guide us in making decisions about how we use our time, energy and resources. We hope that these core values give you insight in who we are.
01. We believe that children are equal members of society who deserve the right to have health and wellness, safety and opportunity and freedom from oppression and injustice. We are especially focused on orphans and vulnerable children groups who are at greatest risk of abuse, neglect, exploitation and brokenness.
02. We believe that we need to face issues with a focus on Justice, Mercy and Humility.
03. We believe that addressing challenges is best done by encouraging passionate local leaders to pursue their vision of Hope. We believe that doing justice work is only effective when done alongside those who are oppressed.
04. We believe in developing self sustaining models of care. We believe in developing models of care that have longterm impact and empower local leaders to thrive and be the hero in their own communities.
05. We believe in engaging communities to be part of their solutions. We believe that broad community activism is the needed to address greater issues of injustice that impact vulnerable children.
06. We believe in supporting programs that providing holistic care in health, education and life skills.